Account Creation for Lab Members (including students, post-docs, technicians, lab managers, purchasing agents)
- Create a UserID and password. Be sure to read and follow the directions. You will receive a confirmation email upon completing this step. You must complete step 2 (below) within 72 hours of receiving the confirmation email.
- Go to the URL given in the confirmation email and log in with your UserID and password.
- Once you are logged in, choose "Normal User." DO NOT indicate that you are a PI.
- If you have been invited to join an existing Lab Account, click the "Accept Invitation" button and follow prompts.
- If you have not been invited to a Lab Account, please contact your PI and ask them to invite you using the email address associated with your DGRC account.
If you have any questions regarding DGRC UserIDs please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.